The Mental Game Of Motorcycle Racing
This audio is for anyone who races or rides motorcycles. Mental
game coach Bill Cole, MS, MA interviews one of the top motorcycle
racers in the world, Sandra Stammova, about the mental game, and
how she prepares herself mentally before a race and deals with mental
challenges throughout a racing season. What you will discover in
this 51-minute audio:
- The mental challenges motorcycle racers face.
- The most frequently made mental errors in racing.
- How racers can fail to get in the zone in a race.
- The best mental game qualities that make a successful rider.
- How to psych up for a race.
- Mental methods to ?get back on track? mentally should you fall
into a performance slump.
- Methods for maintaining focus during a race.
- What it means to have a great mental game.
- How to motivate and inspire yourself to compete strongly.
- How to create a winning mindset.
- How to create a positive mindset, from a negative one.
- Mental rituals that help you perform.
- Self-coaching and when and how to use it.
- What racers can learn from losing and poor performances.
- Handling the fear of winning and the fear of failure.
Listen to short excerpts from Bill Cole's interview of Sandra Stammova,
The Mental Game Of Motorcycling. Click on the arrow
on the left of the blue audio bar to hear that excerpt.
Mental Challenges (2 minutes 19 seconds)
Mental Errors (3 minutes 1 second)
To Purchase This Audiobook
This special audiobook is available for immediate downloading in
MP3 format for $19.95USD, payable by credit card. Note that this
is not a hard or soft bound book, and it will not be mailed to you
on CD, hardcopy or in any other form. This is an audio interview,
and it does not contain any written materials. If you would like
this product in other formats, please contact us.
Upon payment, you will receive simple instructions for downloading
the MP3 file. There are no shipping charges, since this is an electronic
download. This is a large MP3 file (around 12 MB), so please be
patient while it is downloading.
About Sandra Stammova
Sandra Stammova is one of the top professional motorcycle racers
in the world. She raced in the Superbike class in New Zealand and
is now racing in England in the British Superbike Championship Series
in the Superstock 1000 class. She is the only woman in both New
Zealand and UK Championships in this class. She competes with such
world-class racers as John Hopkins, Ryuchi Kiyonari and Shane Byrne.
The Superstock grid alone includes three Isle of Man TT legends,
including 17 times winner John McGuinness.
Sandra also coached the Auckland, New Zealand Snowplanet Ski Team
for two years and worked with the best Japanese coaches and Ben
Griffin, the current New Zealand Olympic skier, as head instructor
for one of the biggest ski schools in Slovakia.
Learn more about Sandra at www.msscolchesterkawasaki.com/profiles.cfm
About Bill Cole
Bill Cole, MA, MA is one of the top mental game coaches in the
world. He has been a leader in the field of sport psychology for
over 30 years, and has coached at the highest levels of major-league
pro sports and big-time college athletics. To learn more, see his
Feel free to browse the rest of our site. In particular, to learn
more about how sports psychology coaching can help you, see
Sport Psychology Coaching Services.
pro motorcycle racer
Bill Cole, MS, MA
The Mental Game Coach